What is research paper online presentation?
An online presentation is one such platform where researchers can reach to the global community of readers/audience/researchers by explaining their research in a better way through their own recorded video. This will help new researchers in developing more interest and a better understanding of their favorite research domain. For an online presentation, the researcher needs good audio and video recorder, laptop, or mobile and high-speed Internet.
What are the benefits of online presentation of research paper?
There are five key benefits of presenting your paper at an international platform:
- You can get an internationally recognized certificate, signed by the Editor –in- Chief/ Managing Director of IJNTR.
- Moreover, you can get credit points at your university for presenting a Research Article
- The paper presentation gives your resume the added thrust required for job interviews as well as promotions. Its a must for academicians and researchers. Also a must for Ph.D. and PG students.
- The article presented by the researcher will be published on the online YouTube platform which will allow the article to reach more researchers.
- You will be able to gain more knowledge about various sectors within your field of interest.
|For Indian Author(s) :||600 INR Per paper/Video|
|For International Author(s) :||21 USD Per paper/Video|
|For Indian Authors|
|Pay Offline||Pay Online|
Bank Name- Axis Bank
|For International Authors|
|Pay Offline||Pay Online by Paypal|
By Bank Swift Transfer
Bank Name- Axis Bank
Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for online e presentation submission
- The researcher has to submit his/her research paper, payment form along with copyright form to us within 4 working days after receiving acceptance email. But the researcher can submit the video of his/her presentation within 10 working days after receiving an acceptance email.
- e-Presentation must be prepared explicitly for that particular Paper ID which has already been published or is to be published with us.
- The presenter must be one of the authors of the original article, you cannot ask someone to present on your behalf.
- e-presentation should be prepared for a maximum duration of 10 minutes in MP4, MPEG or AVI format only.
- Presenter's Audio/Video must be very clear, thus it is recommended to shoot in a closed soundproof room using good quality audio and video recorder.
- Your e-Presentation must begin with your very brief introduction (Name, Affiliation, and City/State/Country and Topic Name).
- The researcher will have to explain CONCLUSION and the benefits of research at the end of his/her video.
- The researcher need to upload his/her e-Presentation at TRANSFERNOW, Do remember to write his/her Paper ID in SUBJECT field of TRANSFERNOW for our ease of Identification. Once the Transfer is complete, Copy the Transfer Link generated by TRANSFERNOW and send us at email@example.com with Paper ID.
- Shoot the video in Landscape mode only, not in Vertical (Portrait) mode.
- Background Music is not allowed.
- Standard sizes are 1280x720 (HD), 1920x1080 (HD).
- e-Presentation should not involve any Copyrighted Content in the video.
- e-Presentation does not mean PowerPoint Presentation. You can check the presented published link for demo purposes.
- All the submitted e-Presentations will go through screening for content and video quality prior to upload on the journal website. In case of any deficiency, you will be informed of improvements and corrections.