The International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR) is a monthly peer reviewed open access publication of Nextgen Research Publication . IJNTR publishes original research papers, case reports, research notes, short communications and review papers on various aspects of Multidiscpline. Authors can submit their contributions electronically through the Journal website submission system or manually by E-mail to the Editorial Office.
In accordance with usual practice, papers previously published and under consideration for publication elsewhere cannot be accepted, and authors must agree not to publish accepted papers elsewhere without the prior permission of Nextgen Research Publication.
Number of pages: The research article should contain minimum 3 pages to maximum of 10 pages. All pages are strictly formatted accordingly to the IJNTR double column format.
Declaration: Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Financial Support (if any): Authors are requested to mention the financial support for the conduct of the research and/or preparation of the article and to briefly describe the role of the sponsor(s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication. If the funding source(s) had no such involvement then this should be stated.
Language: All submissions should be in English.
Originality and Plagiarism:
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
Steps of paper publishing
There are following simple steps for publishing paper in International Journal of New Technology and Research.
1. Author prepares paper as per Paper preparation guidelines.
2. Authors have to submit paper through online submission OR mail us at email@example.com
3. You will get acknowledgment with in 24 hrs of submission of paper.
4. Within 4-5 days, you will get review report.
5. (a) If paper is rejected, it cannot be publish in The International Journal of New Technology and Research.. (b) If paper is accepted, author need to deposit fees in the given account with review report.
6. After deposition fees you have to send the scan copy of bank receipt, filled copy right form And Formated paper to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
7. You will get acknowledgment mail and publication schedule within 24 hrs.
8. Your paper will get publish as per given schedule.